Thread: Occupations
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2006, 12:03 AM   #5
nace
Abandonia nerd

Location: Kavadarci, Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of

OK, I`m currently a student in Bulgaria, but I`m a Macedonian cittizen (if spelled correctly, I dont know, I`m sleepy), I travel to Macedonia and back every month . This is my final year, so now when half of it is gone, I guess I have half a year left. I`m studying English Phyology, and if I don`t continue with post diplome studies I hope to work something worth the efford. My folks are supporting me financially (normally), I take some money as a schollarship every month and thats about it.

I used to play in a rock band too - and I totally agree with MM, rock and roll life is sweet but poor. Whell, if you don`t manage to get your face on MTV for sure.

Appart from that I worked in my brothers internet caffe, but I didn`t like the job too much. And it was (again) allmost not paid. :not_ok:

I`ll always love music, even if I ever became a teacher or a translator, or I don`t know what. Me and the guys from my former band are thinking about gathering up again this summer, when we all come back from studies and everything. I can`t wait

My hobbies: basketball, writing in forums (also resently opened one), playing and listening to music (I play the guitar ) I used to be the singer in the band . The band formely known as "Visok Napon" or "High Voltage" if you preffer in english .

So that`s that.
Oh, I`m 23 by the way. My photo in the profile is ugly, but I`m to lazy to change it right now, I just might do that tomorow. yes, that would be nice
nace is offline                         Send a private message to nace