View Single Post
Old 22-11-2005, 04:13 PM   #5
caffeine

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle Of Fire+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Eagle Of Fire)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
1) Almost all the games are ripped from one way or another, unless they are really old games. The reason behind this is that ripped games are much smaller, thus it's easier and faster to download. Especially for 56k users.
[/b]

Too bad. I care more about enjoying games in their original form than the ease and quickness of downloading. Are there any abandonware sites that you know of that specialize in non-ripped games?

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle Of Fire@

2) VIP Status (which I possess) is a reward given to those who help this site and this forum to thrive and progress. What is offered to the VIP's is both a well known and a well kept secret, and no VIP would break it willingly. I'll only tell you this; if you like old game gems, it's way worth it.
There are many ways to help a community thrive. Is monetary donations a viable method for the status?

<!--QuoteBegin-Eagle Of Fire

3) There is absolutly no restriction. I don't really understand what you are trying to say here, you should be able to post in the game threads even as a guest.
[/quote]

I take it from Sebatianos's reply this is not correct.
caffeine is offline                         Send a private message to caffeine