View Single Post
Old 16-10-2004, 10:29 PM   #10
Amanda-Lyn

Ahhhhhh the memories............I remember playing this game when I was 14 and in year 10. Every Wednesday, from "big Lunch" to 3.00pm we had to choose an outside school activity. I chose bowling. But instead of bowling most of us would compete on the arcard game consoles that were in the building. And Street Fighter 2 was one of them.

Most of the guys liked to play Chung Lee (Forgive me if I spelt this wrong). I seriously doubt they thought she could fight (her opponants being big powerful men and her being "just a girl"), however I think in their sick adolesent minds they thought they could catch a glipse of her arse when she did a flip, so they gave her one hec of a work out.

Yes...they were good times watching my male friends getting
:kiddi: over Chung Lee......but it relived their tension, and gave me a good bloody laugh.

Enough reminising........This game is actually great fun, nothing spectacular, kinda leave your brain at the door type fun. But when you've had a crap day either at work or school, you can turn the game on, pretend your opponent is that jerkoff that showed you up that day by taking and using your best idea, and beat the living pulp out of him - its all legal.

T T F N

Amanda-Lyn