Thread: Mary Jane
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 08:37 PM   #10
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

I have used drugs. I haven't for 8 months now, simply because I can't afford it. First I really missed it, but now I don't think about it. If anybody would offer me a joint right now, I'd probably say no.
I also used to smoke, quit couple of times. I didn't start because I needed it, I never felt that strong urge to smoke. I just started because I wanted to. Untill two months ago, I smoked when drinking, but my boyfriend asked me to quit that.
I drink alcohol, but for the past couple of weeks, just the mere thought of it discusses me, after a pretty nasty experience. So I'm not drinking that much at the moment.

It doesn't bother me that other people do drugs (then I'm talking about soft ones), it's up to them what they do. Doesn't matter to me.
But when a friend gets really down on stronger stuff, I start to worry.

What many people don't know, is that painkillers can be dangerous. I know a bad example of it. It's an actual addiction. And legal.
Here in Iceland you have to be 20 or 21 to drink (even beer), 18 to smoke tobacco, and no other drugs are allowed. I don't really notice much drug using around me, even though my school is supposed to be famous for potheads. It wouldn't surprice me if it's true, but I don't really notice it. Actually, most of the people I used to smoke with weren't Icelandic.
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin