View Single Post
Old 14-05-2009, 04:13 AM   #130
Acethor
HECU Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle of Fire View Post
It would be pretty stupid for the 44% of the voters who voted no to vote for Action-RPG, considering their choice.
There may be people who voted "No it isn't" because they don't think it's a classic RPG... which is what the dumb poll question implies. I'm willing to bet you that the majority of people here would say Action-RPG. Maybe like 4 or 5 people would say other stuff. Why didn't Fifth just post a fair poll question in the first place? Because you guys are mods so you get to make the poll questions heavily biased?

Quote:
Me and Fifth simply happen to be strong believers of side which strongly believe that Diablo II is not an RPG. It is not the first time that I jump head first in such an argument, and as long as I do not firmly believe that I am wrong then it won't be the last time either.
I am a strong believer of the opposite. But at least I can compromise by agreeing with you that its not a classic RPG. But you can't even compromise a tiny bit by agreeing that Diablo II has enough RPG elements in it to be branded 'Action-RPG'. Shouldn't we try to find some solution that everyone is happy with?

We need help!! Click the link above if you're interested!
Acethor is offline                         Send a private message to Acethor