Thread: Space based 4x
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2010, 05:05 AM   #1
SerephicWing
Lurker

Default Space based 4x

There was a space based 4x i played when i was younger. I dont remember a ton about it, but i know it was released on disc and CD. I wanna say it came out late 90s

The few things i remember, the game started you off on a large capital ship with most of your members in cyrostasis. you had a small colony on the ship... i think. and the first thing you had to do was start a colony on one of the near by planets. The game had a basic research system. and you could expand to other planets or set up space stations to mine gases and such

the big thing i remember that might help someone else find the game, god knows iv tried, when you collected resources on the planet of fought off alien attacks it went to a third or first person view, i believe it was third, where you flew around a ship and either attacked the aliens or gathered the resources.]

iv tried checking out the other abandonware sites and i cant seem to find it... but not having the name kind of hurts the ability to locate it.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

oh if its any help i remember playing it around the same time as betrayal at krondor
SerephicWing is offline                         Send a private message to SerephicWing