Thread: Tanara Kuranov
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
Tanara Kuranov

Default Tanara Kuranov

I have an enhanced hybrid (Windows/Macintosh) copy of 'Super Solvers: Outnumbered!' on CD-ROM. The Macintosh part works, though I don't have any old Windows computers to confirm the Windows portion works. The manual says Windows 3.1 or 95, and I don't have anything nearly that old, or know how to run/emulate it in a modern Windows environment. When I put the CD into my Windows 7 machine, it makes Windows Explorer restart, and it doesn't want to run the exe files needed to install it, even with compatibility mode and running as admin.

While I would need someone to check that the game would indeed work on an older computer, I have made an ISO with ImgBurn, and I can provide pictures/scans of the CD, case, and manual if they are wanted. I have not scanned them yet, but the case, manual, and CD are sitting right here and I can scan them fairly easily. Only thing I don't have is the box, assuming it came with one.
Tanara Kuranov is offline                         Send a private message to Tanara Kuranov