View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 12:34 AM   #571
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Oops. I forgot. Well I decided to be kinder these days in my old age. So I don't praise my family much anymore. Just once in my signature is good enough I guess. Just like Tseki and aręte dropped out. I don't want you to drop out of existence too!!! If that happens I really start to feel lost in the void.
No(r)way! Do not worry about it. I was also joking with the nicknames I created for Spectre and for you. If you knew the nicknames I created for Bonk during our period of rivalry. Even I also created my own nickname.

I regret that Tseki must have deleted his (old) account on Abandonia. I hope my jokes have not led him to make a radical decision either.

In relation to Marg(arete) aka Iron Lady, she is stronger than you think. She has 03 sacred and holy artifacts: Staff of Power (which makes her the most powerful Staff member), Lance(lot) (the legendary Lance that repels any kind of attack) and Iron Fist (more powerful than the Iron Fist from Marvel Comics!).

But if you are still in (S)pain, remember Rafael Nadal, the King of Clay. Even with stomachache, he continues to play vigorously and defeat his opponents by moaning and screaming in (S)pain. It reminds me of the best Brazilian Tennis player of all time Gustavo Kuerten (maybe Master of Rafael Nadal?). I think if they (Kuerten and Nadal) both played Tennis doubles, we would have a beautiful duet in (S)pain. ♩♪♫♬ ♬♫♪♩

“Ooerrah. Oooerrh. Erraharoo. Oooorh. Make, Bruticus, hung(a)ry! Bruticus, devastate, Devastator... (H)Ugh! Stomachache!”

Now, if you want to know the reason that many former members left the Abandonia perhaps because after Kosta ceases to be the owner of the site, Abandonia was gradually abandoned by the new owner. How good would it be if the company Abovo [from Swe(et)-den] treated Abandonia with more love, care, affection and dedication...

Or maybe because they’ve been getting busy over the years. Who knows?

Last edited by Mystvan; 05-07-2017 at 12:40 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan