View Single Post
Old 28-12-2019, 08:32 AM   #12
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Another thing, for some reason, looks like Windows 10 has 02 Hidden Partitions. Thus, at the time of Operating System Image Restore, you would need to restore the 03 Partitions (being 02 Hidden Partitions) correctly.
Not confirmed.

Win 10 happily live without any hidden partitions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatty View Post
Didn't have anything of such problems on my previous (burned out) laptop with Windows 8.0, and I had that one for about 3 years. Only thing I can do for now is push that issue to the Microsoft and Windows 10 end.
So dunno what's the deal with that /shrug.
I'm on 1903 as well btw., it's just that the issue started when I was still on 1803.
I can guess only some right management problem. But it's too complicated issue with Win8/10, so I have no easy solution for you. Except obvious one: try to check disk integrity with chkdsk, then base system image with Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, and at last, the individual files with sfc. (All that done from command line with Administrator privileges). Sorry, I am not proficient enough to give you direct registry links.
Attached Images
File Type: png Clipboard-3.png (15.0 KB, 50 views)