Old 22-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #25
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanara Kuranov View Post
Heh, it's much easier to explain with a screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0bxg87rxpo...tionScreen.PNG

Basically, that 5-digit number right there? That's what you type in! I assume either, a) I found a cracked version or, b) Brooke went for the 'so easy no one would guess' method of registration, haha.
You're kidding Funny indeed, and it's working

Just wondering, is it possible to create one "Registered" savefile with 0 points, so people can load that file which gives them registered version and they are still playing from the beginning, or they have to do it once the game asks for registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanara Kuranov View Post
Also, if it complains about any missing files, just copy the file from the old version's folder to the new version's, it seems to work just fine.
Well, if you already know some files which are already missing, besides that texttext file, add them to new version and re-upload it please. We'll put the warning about missing files in review anyway, but it is better to have the archive "less broken", if I can call it that way.

Also, why is there DOSBOX file in newer archive? I just noticed it is much bigger that old version. I understand you supplied dosbox.conf file, although still it shouldn't be in archive, but why Dosbox.exe?

If game needs this specific dosbox configuration, it is better to state it in review. So, what's the story with this conf file, what is needed to get the game running?
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river