View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 11:32 AM   #4
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

Sometimes we (me and about 8 other players) start big Lan parties from 14.00 PM to 4 AM at my house...LOL...you can trust on my words, especially if you don't want to be bored after few hours.

Battlefield 2 in Co operation mode, is really funny and addictive, I like it very much because players can be different, we always have a Medic, a Mechanical, a Support soldier with Ammo, a sniper...and around the net you can find great maps. (Rate 8/10)

Same thing for Battlefield 2142, addictive like the predecessor, but you play with Hi Tech weapons and vehicles, and there's Titan mode! (Rate 9/10)

If you don't have great machines you could play the good old Unreal Tournament (8/10) (or one of the series) or Quake III arena (Rate 7/10)...and don't forget Medal Of Honor (Rate 7/10) (really nice for fast deathmatches).

And finally this is different from the other but maybe the funniest ever...FlatOut 1 & 2 (Rate 8/10)!
There's the descruction derby mode and you can select several cars (even a school Bus LOL), and soundtracks are lovely...

As you can see I didn't insert any RTS games, I like them don't worry, but they steal too much time and it's easy that somebody could not like them.

Have fun