View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 03:37 AM   #40
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
Can You tell me pls how many updates and patches has Yr favorite XP?
Million or Billions?
Linux? No any..
1. Yoga, I think, you missed whole point. I don't argue what system is the best. It's matter of opinion anyway. I am arguing what system is better Windows. And only possible answer could be "The system that emulate any MS Windows OS best of all". And obvious winner here is Windows itself. By definition.

Coming to your beloved hens, question is not "Who is the best flier among the birds". Question is "Who is the best hen among the birds". And answer is, obviously, hen!

2. Yoga, I doubt that such thing as "error-free program" is exist at all. And even if it would exist, I doubt that universal driver that support any type of hardware exist too. So your claim essentially means "Linux is old obsolete crap that infested with bugs and don't support any modern hardware, but we feel it perfect!"

Fortunately, you are not right. Looking on any source (for example, Wikipedia for exactly Linux kernel) we'll see that Linux have constant flow of updates - exactly like any Windows. And if you'll look somewhat higher, you'll see that, unlike Windows, Torvalds even doesn't feel in mood to announce security breaches that he fixed. Leaving aside reasons of this decision, I can say that it's exactly the same "billions of updates". If you didn't see them, well, too bad. They are exist anyway.
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre