Old 21-08-2018, 03:42 PM   #29
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking Brave feelings with W 3 and some hints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo View Post
Nuoooooooooooooooo

1. I play 3 on Toshiba Satelite laptop, Windows 7, 64 b, pro, 6 GB Ram.

2. Game глючит. Example – I press right mice button for Witcher sense and game answers with opening of menu, which activate button Esc. Very often.

3. Well, game is the best. But there is some thing I do not like at all: Battle system. What a brave warrior am I running around the enemy like idiot up-down or jump.

4. My game end: Ciri sacrifices to save world from White Frost (entrophy as you know increases and world T reduces, Geralt and Yen retired at his own vineyard house. No babies, not. Geralt can not ...

Hints:
1. I recommend you in the very beginning to develop Axii till magic sign transfers to bigger size. This mean that enemy will be stunned for a longer period and Geralt will have chance for 5-6 hits which is very nice. But not use this magic against mages or not alive enemy.

2. Your inventory volume is very important option. I reached 230 items. When you feel over loaded please do not ask for your horse; open inventory and carefully check all items. All over 2 kg. transfer in your chest which you will find in every town. No more problem.

3. I recommend you to visit all smuggler sites in Skelije.

4. Please do not forget that boats are very fragile and you are not able to repair them. But do not panic: There are still very much boats and you may swim like a fish.

5. If some site is not react as usually do not cry. Maybe it is part of future quest or like.

Dear supermod i failed. Kindly ask you to delete the first post. Спасибо.