Thread: What's Heaven?
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2005, 11:46 AM   #105
omg
Games Master

god has given me no grace mousey. i make my own path.

Quote:
In your case I am sure that it is only by the grace of God that you have all your mind to fight against Him with
so where is my oh so vaunted freedom of choice then if god has given me the grace to advoid that path?
wow... for a second i thought you meant my father.. seeing the captlisation i can see that you mean god. look kid reincarnation used to be in the bible. it got taken out. there are examples of karma in the bible as well.

Quote:
When you look at CP kids I am prepared to stick my neck out a bit and say that many of those parents did not want their kids in the first place
you are sticking your neck out so far that i am amazed you havnt been mistaken for a chicken and had it chopped off. again my mother didnt actually want me, but she was still christian at that point and didnt want to get an abortion. gaaah. a lot of the parents on the estate i grew up didnt plan there pregnacies yet there isnt a vast amount of disabled people where i live. the balance is the same as evrywhere else.
dont start hitting me with any of your facist crap. and lets not get yet another religios thread shut down.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg