Thread: What's Heaven?
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2005, 11:36 AM   #103
Classic Pig

Quote:
Originally posted by omg@Jul 20 2005, 11:21 AM
the bible is a bit to all over the place for me.
(one minute dont kill the next throw stones at em till they are dead )
(one minute freedom of choice the next the sins of the father)
ect....
so you are saying that its fine for the sins of the father to be vested on the child and lead to c.p but its not fine for that souls eveloution to end up with it spending a life in c.p?
wow....
*sorry mr jones that your son is blind. this is becuase when you were young you slept around and masturbated*
*sorry mrs peterson your son has c.p. you really should have married the first person you slept with*

i could go on. thats certainly a just god isnt it. besides if that is the case my father was most definatly what you christians would consider a sinner. oh yes. the kind you just dont get around so much these days. proper old school nasty. have his sins been vested on me? (hmm full vision, no cp, i can actually go a day without booze)
its really making me laught to see christians saying that the boundries of karma remove personall choice. haha. you guys just have so much more choice under your system dont you.... then again its a book that actually uses the *you are the sheep i am the shephard* analogy quite a bit. something tells me he is gonna come back to earth, lead you all into the light... of a giant meat pie factory.
Not at all what I am saying. We are all too quick to blame God when something goes wrong but when do we thank Him when things go right.

In your case I am sure that it is only by the grace of God that you have all your mind to fight against Him with. Same for me in reverse.

When you look at CP kids I am prepared to stick my neck out a bit and say that many of those parents did not want their kids in the first place. That opens up a huge problem in the spiritual realm and suddenly genes go wrong. How often have you heard people say, " Oh he's just like his father", or, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree".... Not just CP etc that is caused by fathers sins but a whole lot of stuff. I am pepared to bet that most people end up a lot like their fathers in one way or another. (before you flame me just check...) I know that even though I hardly know my dad that I am still very much like him. I have not spent enough time with him to pick up his habits but yet I still find myself doing things just like him. Those are the cases which are more worrying to me than CP. It is no big thing for God to heal people from the generational curses and similarly no big thing for him to heal a "braindead" person.