View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 01:38 AM   #14
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Hi, Tien.

You really are a humble guy, cool and try to calm the moods of both parties. I sincerely hope you are promoted from Captien Bible to Field Marshal Tien.

In respect of you, I will no longer reply to our friend, though he has made references and insinuations of a low standard to our sexual preferences, to our knowledge beyond slang and swearing.

I did not claim he was crazy, but I did mention that his bellicose attitude was very similar to KrazeeXXL which literally was crazy in fighting (Super) Moderators and Administrators.

Even if I was wrong (partially), this does not justify reactionary, aggressive, inelegant and uncivilized attitudes. Besides not having a sense of humor.

But deep down, I think he had high hopes to join us in Second Life... If it is the case, you take care of the spiritual part , I take care of the mental part and he can take charge in the physical part, because the dance involves ability and great physical strength and endurance.

♩♪♫♬ Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it ♬♫♪♩

♩♪♫♬ “Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right…” ♬♫♪♩
Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
hehe You are very funny Myst! I always like your plenteous smileys and creative spirit# I do not know what 2nd life is however in Buddhism we believe if we are good in this life we go to the next level of enlightenment in the next life. This is also true of The Holy Bible* So although you may be a guy I truly believe you are rewarded for your high standards.

*Note: The Holy Bible says even martyrs in this life are granted to be the judge in the next life!!!!!!!!!!!! In my dreams I see I have lived many past lives. Unfortunately I was more handsome in the past life so I had a girlfriend and not that desperate. hehe In this life I am old and may never have a family because I made a many mistakes in my life that brings my level down a notch. The Holy Bible says some people are rewarded according to their merits while they are alive instead of in "2nd life".

Do not worry Myst! Vive hoy..... no preoccupar manana hehe "Live today and don't worry about tomorrow." - but don't be reckless live according to perfect standards like The Holy Bible says!!!!!
Helloooooo! *echo*

Thank God. I am really glad these posts have been removed to the Trash Can. That means that the three of us can finally have the Second Life in the Trash Can.

Now all we have to do is define our roles in Second Life.

01) The Captien Bible has a powerful speech and can take responsibility for the spiritual part. In addition, he is possessed by a very powerful spirit called The Holy Spirit of Wisdom .

The Holy Spirit of Wisdom

02) I, as Poke-man , running away from the fearsome Professor Oak , perform the important role of discerning and understanding the reason for the absurd. Therefore, Poke-man can take responsibility for the mental part;

03) Now, as for Nichael... He even admitted that he was offended when I put Michael Jackson’s smiley in the middle of the other animated smileys. Does he then admit it is Nichael Jackson ? We can conclude that the all indications are very suggestive and point to a solution. In addition, I realized that Michael Jackson was part of the Jackson 5 in which it had 6 members:

Jackson 5

The power of dance is fantastic and unparalleled. So, Nichael Jackson will fit the physical part.

I will explain what dance consists of because there are several factors involved.

Dance component parts

With the merge of the three parts, we are able to form the incomparable Combiner / Gestalt far superior to the other rivals, because it is very fast with the power of Nichael Jackson , possesses spiritual powers thanks to the Captien Bible and acts in a disconnected and absurd way, confusing the opponents thanks to Poke-man .

Now, with the words and verdict of the great Professor Oak on my thesis:

What the Duck Am I Reading?

With all of this, I completed with praise my Nonsense 101, (Unfunny and Infamous Bad) Joke 101 and Puns 101 courses. The Professor Oak’s statement was more than enough to get my graduate degree.

Case closed!

Q.E.D.