View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 07:57 PM   #71
GraveDigger
Game Wizzard

Send a message via ICQ to GraveDigger

Quote:
Originally posted by Xpertgamer@May 6 2005, 05:07 AM
After doing some research on this game, I have found out that this is most likely one of the rarest games ever produced.
The company that made the game (Aditus) was based in my country, Canada. More specifically Montreal, Canada.
The game was never mass produced as its sister game (London C.I.T.Y) was due to financial troubles the company was having at the time. The company was sold and the game shelved never to see the light of day.
Before the sale of the company, 50 copies of the game were pressed and boxed, and sent out to various retailers in Canada and the US as a promotion.
How many still exist ? Who knows. Probably not many.
After having done my research on the game (and actually contacting an ex-employee of Aditus who still resides in Montreal), I am unsure of what I should do with the game. I was going to sell it to a friend, but I quickly cancelled that deal when I found out about the rarety of the game.
I think most likely it will end up on E-Bay.
Well, I would say that this story is bigger and crispier than the previous stories of the guys who claimed to have a copy of this game. LOL LOL LOL
GraveDigger is offline                         Send a private message to GraveDigger