Thread: NES Clones?
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Default NES Clones?

I just read about this kind of stuff. At first I tought it was only rare and there were only few of them, but then It turned out that there are tons of them.

NES clone is a console, or in some cases just a controller, which can be used to play NES games, either those which are built in the game or with real cartridges. The problem is however, most NES clones are cheaply made and all of them are illegally made. Some are modified to look like PSX, Sega Megadrive or even Xbox just so the kids could buy it.

I myself own a NES clone. Its a Mega Joy III, a N64 controller (with no L, R, Z or the stick) with 64 Nintendo games (some of them are just variations, so its really more like 40 games or so). Altough the buttons feel like theyre stucked and the whole device is made of cheap plastic, it works. You just have to plug it in TV and you'l have a plenty of cool nostalgic games and even some rare like the Jewel Tetris (A Korean game. Ever heard about it).
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen