View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 04:25 PM   #10
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle of Fire View Post
Well, if you do only play for fun of being slaughtered (or not) then it doesn't help much because you're bound to like about any single game out there. That there is flaws big like a continent inside is not going to prevent you from having fun. So you're right there is little sense doing so.
Umm... Slightly incorrect.

If I am not all for victory, it not means that I can tolerate bugs and flaws. Rather opposite: I am rarely overlook it exactly because I am playing "non-standard" games, so when game is have high-polished battles, and nothing else, I bound to trigger every bug, as I am trying to play quite peaceful diplomat. And for some mysterious reason 90% of strategy creators make polish only for battles - Civ4 is bad in everything else, for example, Endless Space is horrible, and Warlock, being highly attractive for me in general, have totally broken diplomacy that make it absolutely unplayable.

But speaking about Dominions 3, it have as low bug count as I can dream of - moreover, even remaining little bugs still get fixes till now! Very, very unusual and exciting way of working, as for me.

Quote:
Nonetheless, if you are interested in having a big AB game then we could host a game on AB on the huge LOTR map. It should be fun even if only for the lulz factor.
Oh, if you really want to play D3, I am always in! As I said, I love this game, and it's only your obvious disliking stops me from recommending it.
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre