Thread: Hey everyone!
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 08:07 AM   #1
BaconMaster2890

Send a message via Skype™ to BaconMaster2890
Smile Hey everyone!

Hey everyone, I'm Bacon and I've just joined.

Im from Melbourne, AUS and have been a gamer since i was about 4-5 (close enough). I currently work as a marketer for a Indie Game Studio and It's just new so no income as of yet and is looking I will need to get another job to get some type of income.

Anyways, I recently found this website (I knew about it at one point of my life it seems, I had liked the facebook page years ago I think) I really love the ISO section, it was exactly what I was looking for. So I joined up in hopes of giving a game or two (hopefully more) to add to the collection

I currently have a Windows 98 Second Edition PC, here are the specs:

AMD-K6-2 (model 8) 3D Processor @ 500Mhz
256MB of SD memory
ASUS AGP-V3800 64MB memory
40GB IDE HDD
Sony CD drive (4X/8X/32X)
Complete with a full Windows 98 Theme - Street Fighter 2 - Champion Edition

I am slowly building a little collection of some of my childhood video games/memories to play on this PC. It plays most things fine, some I have to lower this and that on certain settings (which im cool with).

I must ask though, is there a topic/place I can find out if I am able to upload a game or not (I saw some comments about the game still being sold, so cannot uploaded, does this even mean used copies from Ebay/Amazon etc). I have some games in mind that I have not seen on here (either no one has thought of it or cannot). Also is there a request thread by any chance?

Anyways, thanks for reading and hope to upload some games and maybe even talk to some of you guys on here

Edit: I somehow skimmed over the request games section lol

Last edited by BaconMaster2890; 04-02-2016 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Found a answer to my question
BaconMaster2890 is offline                         Send a private message to BaconMaster2890