Thread: Nihilist
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2007, 09:57 AM   #1
DNitro

Thumbs down Nihilist

Hello Abandoni'ers.

This is my first post here in this fine community of yours. I would like to start out by saying you have a very nice place here and I will be posting here as often as I can when I get some more research done on my game collection.

I'm sure this is not the place for this, but since this is my first post I would like to offer the community my services as a graphics designer anytime you need them. I am willing to help out on anything you need done, so feel free to poke me anytime you wish k:. Now onward to the main reason why I wrote this post.

I have two VERY hard to find games here that just begged me to offer them up:
Nihilist - by Philips Interactive 1996
Zephyr - by New World Computing 1994

I did my research on both. It seems that Zephyr is ESA protected and is now abandonware according to your Old Warez List section. So I'm assuming that one will be fine. I also tried to find it being sold on your list of companies selling games, but it doesn't look like it is being sold in any of these places. I have this as a CD Edition so it might be pretty hefty on space and bandwidth. Might be best to put this is the ISO Forum.

As for Nihilist, this is one HARD game to find ANYTHING on. I've tried finding it for sale, ESA protection, other abandonware sites, etc. Nothing. If anything at all maybe a few dates. It looks like you guys will be the first to get this awesome playing game. It wasn't really a hot seller, but if you ask me it deserved to be. It had some good humor and a simulation/arcade feel to it. Very enjoyable game. I have this in a CD edition as well.

These two games are DOS based and are available when your ready. Again, I can't thank you enough for the hard work you are doing here and I hope to be making some more posts shortly.
DNitro is offline                         Send a private message to DNitro