View Single Post
Old 26-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #45
ShiverMeSideways

Hello there. I've been playing guitar now for almost two years and I'm still crap at it! :thumbs:

I also want to play the keyboards and the bass, hopefully when I'll have money to buy those things (which is probably when I'm 40). However, I still prefer the guitar. To me, it's the ultimate instrument. It screams, it squeals, it brings the freakin' house down, and it allows for a wide artistic expression. Of course, keyboards allows for even broader sounds, but to me, it just doesn't seem as rewarding as playing the guitar.

I usually go for the classic heavy metal guitar sound and style (although more towards thrash metal) but I also enjoy playing clean and then I employ more David Gilmourian style.

I've been trying for the last couple months to put up a heavy metal band, and of course, I have trouble with drummers and bass players. They're the hardest people to find and yet they stay the shortest time periods. Need just the drummer now, but I don't think you guys can help me out there :laugh: .
ShiverMeSideways is offline                         Send a private message to ShiverMeSideways