Thread: Risk
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2005, 10:18 AM   #10
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos+Apr 30 2005, 09:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sebatianos @ Apr 30 2005, 09:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-another_guest@Apr 30 2005, 09:08 AM
Risk is an addictive game, but in this version attacking, repeating attacks and such all have to be done through the menu, which means a lot of clicking for each serious attack. For me that was the biggest downside of this particular version.
You can set the continuos attack on - this way when you start attacking, you'll keep on attacking until you either win or lose a battle (but there's no way of breaking attack if you start loosing it). [/b][/quote]
Ah yes, now that you mention it, I remember...
But I nearly never used that option because of the risk, like you say there's no way to stop an attack. But thanks for reminding me