View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 11:08 PM   #587
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BranjoHello View Post
Two days in a row I answered correctly on games that don't have any funny characters or can have different names than what I chose from drop-down menu and the system told me I was wrong.
Some new bugs?
Hello, Branjo... Branjo, Hello

I thought the most likely answers to Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz would be:

• Faces of the Pacific;

• Laces of the Pacific;

• Maces of the Pacific;

• Races of the Pacific;

• Traces of the Pacific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnp View Post
This particular game
Spoiler for Screenshot Quiz
has been causing problems for the quiz for ages. I have mentioned it in this thread multiple times; here and here and here and here and here and got a response in this post saying that it wont be fixed anytime soon
I understand your frustration, dear cdnp, and I have no intention of belittling the unpleasant situation, but this bug affects everyone indiscriminately. It is very “democratic”.

Now, on the other hand, my PoE losses although I have answered correctly is much more frustrating and exasperating. Especially when you are disputing with the Chair-man (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) Cyber-Bonk , who has also had the misfortune of having the same problem a few times.

The reason is because the system considers your answer correct, but it does not give you 5 PoE. And this is not democratic at all, as it affects only a few users. I cannot afford to relax and make slips or suffer unexplained bugs because Chair-man (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) Cyber-Bonk should never be underestimated.

Abandonia Bugs

Last edited by Mystvan; 29-09-2017 at 01:20 AM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan