View Single Post
Old 30-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #616
Dewfire
Forum hobbit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dewfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_lobo View Post
I hope it will work this time...

Since I am more lurker then regular forum poster I didnt pay attention to this but it has really became pain in my arse last days.
Everytime I post to any thread I cant see that post (czech translation crew namely). Right now I am unable to see my three last post there. Even when I was few minutes ago. At the thread list I cant see me as a last poster. When I want to go to the last page (61) of this thread, most of the time I end up at 51 and then I see there are ten more pages or at the page 5 which indicates that there are no more pages here. Well... I am lucky... many times I end up at the blank page.
I tried to search the forum but it is really impossible to find anything with the annoying stuff like this.
Is there any possibility to prevent this happening? Like forum settings or something? I tried to change the display mode with any positive results.

I'm having this same issue, with Firefox. I sometimes see a reply I made, and then if I go back later, it's gone. Even though someone may of replied. Is there something else new going on with the Forums since the original post was almost a year ago now.

Thanks!
Dewfire is offline                         Send a private message to Dewfire