View Single Post
Old 18-04-2006, 02:10 PM   #25
Blake00
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by efthimios@Apr 17 2006, 04:48 AM
Where did I recently ready about publishers paying people to have even hundrends of different accounts in forums to push games?* The thing is that according to that, the plan is to first win the trust of the other forum members before try to push the game. hmm.
Ahh the conspiracy theorist of the forum..

If they were paying me do you really think they'd want me advertising their game on a emulation site or here at an abandon-warez site that offers Heroes 1 for download LOL!

The only reason that download is still there without complaint is because Ubiosft (who I believe have the rights for selling Heroes 1-4 now that 3DO is dead) probably don't know about it (and hopefully it will stay that way should the day ever come that my old H1 cd stops working).

I'm doing this for me.. not them.. If the game does well money wise then they'll make another one and I'll have another one to play.. but if you don’t like any of the heroes games including the Heroes 5 demo then for god sake don’t waste your money on buying Heroes 5 LOL!!!

Blake's Sanctum:
- Total Conversion mods: Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen, Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Civilization, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
- MovieTV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
- Emulation
Blake00 is offline                         Send a private message to Blake00