Thread: War Path
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2008, 01:13 PM   #4
shigs25

Default War Path

So in the late nineties, my friend found a free PC game that was a strategy game in space. 4x game possibly. All I remember is that you had a small, triangular looking ship with halfway decent graphis, you could mine or harvest planets for resources and when you added to the defense of a planet it would add a blue shield. If you added more to the shields you would see more blue halos that would rotate around the planet rather quickly. Ofcourse you needed to take over the galaxy and defeat the other AI ships.

At the start of the game, I remember looking at a randomly generated map with planets as quickly as possible to stay away from the AI but also start mining for materials.

Its not a very popular name and I dont beleive its on this site though many games are quite close.

Does anyone have a clue or a link that has some old PC space games that I could look through? I have searched for many hours to no avail. Any help would be great, feel free to ask questions, it could help me to remember more details.
shigs25 is offline                         Send a private message to shigs25