View Single Post
Old 22-11-2006, 12:08 PM   #10
Doc Angelo

Very, very good idea. If there is a small note next to the download ("Download and execute or extract the file.") really everybody should know, what to do.

What about adding an option "D-Fend Configuration"? I think many are using this frontend for DosBox, so if it is possible to add this feature, it would be really comfortable. Position of the .exe's and mounting information will be written to the .conf and .prof and then copied to the "Confs"-Folder. Infomation about the game could be added (if its not already there) to the Profile/Publisher/Genres/Developers.DAT. I think it will not be to big, to have all genres in all languages (Aktion, Action, Ākzion) in the installer, chosen by a check for standard os-language. And... if the average image is not too big, there can be created a capture folder and be filled with 3 images from the game, so that D-Fend can display the fresh installed game with all features of the frontend. And of course, after install an option to start DosBox or D-Fend.

I just saw, that D-Fend is not in the programs section... :blink: I cant believe it. :w00t:
Doc Angelo is offline                         Send a private message to Doc Angelo