View Single Post
Old 29-08-2005, 08:02 PM   #3
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

1) My real name is Borut.
My parents gave me this name because it's an old Slavic name. It's a name of a Knez (Duke) - the last one who held the pagan tradition in the land that is now Slovenia (his son and his nephew were then taken hostige and were converted into christianity - thus the Pagan religion lost it's ground on the high court... soon all who didn't accept christianity either died or were forced to leave).

2) My nickname here is Sebatianos.
This is a name of a character in my (probably never going to be finished) epic book - The Quest of Žarbon. Sebatianos was an old philosopher, scholar,... who thought young Žarbon all he needed to know (Žarbon lost his father before he was born - but his father never died, he dissapeared while cutting down a magical tree).
The name was meant to sound like a normal name that would mean something - but would still be meaningless (like other names I used). The name itself is quite unique - if you google it it will only find ME!

3) We had threads like this before...
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos