View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 12:12 AM   #50
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Angry Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

Greetings from Poke-man, Bonk! Bonk! Chair-man Cyber-Bonk. Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

Congratulations! Finally, you have overtaken me and will surpass me ever since I stopped using my Poke-powers. Bonk! Bonk!

Uh-Oh! Is it my impression or did you also want to be Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! via PM?

Not worth being Poke-man Bonk! Bonk!. For one thing, you poke around and giggle a lot. On the other hand, you only get only 02 noises Bonk! Bonk!

Already being Chair-man, Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! you get at least 03 noises Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! And if you are well inspired, you are well able to get more noises Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

However, I want you to be aware that if I want to, I can still use my 02 hidden powers (02 trump cards up my sleeve) still at any time. Do not worry, I will not do it so soon...

Maybe I should use the powers from Dark Side of the Force and the Tie Fighter to let Cyber-Bonk eat dust again! Cough! Cough!

Self-charging

OFF-TOPIC

Now, I have a cruel doubt: How will you flatten my head in the form of a pancake? As far as I know there are 02 ways:

• Flatten my head horizontally; _

• Flatten my head vertically. |

I have the photo of my 03 cats (I own 08 cats, 07 females and 01 male) when they were still puppies. If you realize, she ended up flattening the heads of her sisters, one vertically and the other horizontally! Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! I believe she was drumming on the sisters’ heads inside Mommy’s belly like Lord DarthHelmet.

Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

Shhh. Now, here between us, please keep your unique, legendary, invincible, incomparable and unequaled Chair of Power away from my head! Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Hellp! Hellp!

Last edited by Mystvan; 26-04-2018 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan