View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 02:30 AM   #272
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post
See, you can write whatever you want. But people do factcheck on your claims at times, and then you get into trouble.

I found this link (oh howI have the beamdogs forum being filled witharrogant trolls, bulklies and cheaters!).
Let's go through the claims,shall we?

- The posts are NOT useful. Saying something like "Progress has been mainly standard - Shoal to get level 3, Beregost tasks level 4, basilisks level 5 & 6." is anything but informative.
And I doubt that amount of exp can come at that point, though basilisks do give hugh exp...Still would welcome DETAILS to measure.
- "He's [the character] just finished in the lighthouse area."- Ye? You weren't even in theNashkel Mines, and already doing the Syrens? Huh!
Sorry, overquoting edited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
What a pity, as Westwood have the chance to overcome the failures. Well, at least Civilization V seems to be good, because my brother liked the game. XCOM series as well.

Now, I am not sure if it would be possible to accomplish the mission in advance. I will explain more clearly: For you to get the Ruby of Truth from the Ruler of amphibian people, you need to eliminate an enemy monster. But what would happen if you had eliminated the monster before by using bows, crossbows? For the monster is trapped by sort of a mud marshy.

You still have the option of getting the Ruby of Truth without a fight. If your Rogue skills level is high enough, you can steal without the Ruler realizing it.
Déjà vu... I had seen something like this in the past. I remember that I was an active user in IC Company Forums on the King’s Bounty and Fantasy Wars.

I’ve seen lots of funny posts, but that one was the best.

During missions in Fantasy Wars, events such as cut-scenes and encounter with NPCs happen when something happens or you get to a certain place.

The problem is that players who used cheats to complete the mission ended up not finding a key NPC for future missions. The people posted complaining about bugs and the 1C Company Staff said this is due to not finding this key character.

But I even understand these players who have used cheats, because the missions are very laborious. Not to mention that the same type of unit can evolve differently. What a headache to select new attributes and abilities.

I never finished the game. I really hope I can find the endings of the game on YouTube.

Last edited by Smiling Spectre; 11-04-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan