View Single Post
Old 27-07-2017, 10:03 PM   #2
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary Immaculate, and The Holy Spirit. Dear Sir Nilex. That is cool. I wish I was good at playing games. I am always trying to impress others with my stupid young games. I haven't really been around DOS scene for too long. I was here at DOSGAMES.com 5 years ago. That was when I first started with DOSBox. I try to show off more than learn how others have their games <sad>. I often try to find old people to talk to because I was brought up to respect the elders. However my immaturity is annoying I've been told. hehe However I am a firm believer that loving everyone is the way to go. I have so much to say however you'll probably see all my posts eventually. However if you like there are 3 or 4 DOS websites I recommend. www.VetusWare.com/org is a site that is dedicated for DOS but also caters to slightly higher. It preserves a lot of goodies. Then you have www.DOSgames.com which boast like 5000 games! Then there is www.classicdosgames.com which also prides itself on anything that is the most legitimate DOS games!!! And there is this site which allows more of a Christian/Catholic atmosphere or what you want as long as you stick to your own thread. So you can try your pick and be a member of all if you want. My experiences is that if you keep quiet the other 3 sites will not kick you off if you talk about religious topics too often.

Sincerely,

Your son,
hehe

Thank you for letting me be immature
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen