View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 02:12 AM   #48
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Midget View Post
Unfortunately, that's not working here for some reason. I keep getting the message "the game could not be saved" :/
Hai Mighty Giant (not TheGiantMidgit nor Titan ).

I am not an expert like Emperor Japo(deis) and Spectre(man) . And I do not intend to be... Well, since Spectre(man)’s instruction did not solve your problem, I would have some suggestions:

• Does the game installed on your PC contain all the files? Nothing is missing?

• Are some of the game files corrupted?

01) The installation of the game (if it is by the installer) may be corrupted due to incompatibility with Operating System, AV engine, errors in Windows registry, etc...

02) Just to get an idea, after I installed Windows XP (I was pretty newbie at the time ), I installed several programs and guess what? Some of them got corrupted or the installations were not perfect.

03) I updated the Dropbox version by installing over the current one without uninstalling - guess what? The program did not start anymore and even the blessed Dropbox Support did not solve the problem! Neither the Registry Cleaner, Uninstallers, etc. solved the problem. So the problem was mysteriously solved out of blue. A tip for anyone using Dropbox. Let the program runs self-update and avoid headaches for you.

I cannot ensure that your issue will be resolved, but try to see if any of the files are missing or your AV engine is causing problems. And check into AV engine quarantine.

I would also suggest using a program that is to your liking like Ashampoo WinOptimizer, System Mechanic, TuneUp Utilities to look for errors in Windows Registry. Or try a free program with good evaluation and reviews on the site Softpedia.

Because for the game to be freezing indicates some problem of incompatibility with Operating System and / or Hardware, missing files, etc. I’ve already tried installing programs and Blue Screen of Death due to incompatibility with hardware (Windows XP at the time).

And it may be that your problem is solved out of blue and everything I’ve written may be merely a novel...
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan