View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 07:13 PM   #26
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GAME-CRACK @ Jun 7 2006, 09:43 PM) [snapback]235041[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
if your looking for a good place to play chess, then copy and paste this link "www.freechess.org"
no money needed to join, the site is called "fics" and that stands for Free Internet Chess Site.
there are loads of different channels to talk in, you dont haveto just play chess, but you can if you want.
you can watch the (GM)s Play live. you can Join tournaments and lots of other great things. you need to play about 20 games Tho before your rating Becoms offical. you dont need to download an interface if you dont want to, you can use "Java" if you want but the graphics are verry Iffy. if you do download an interface i recomend downloading "Babas" its the most popular one there. there are lots of others but you will find that babas is the best one. if you do join keep an eye out for me, my name there is "Fishchair" if i am there when you log on you can send me a message, just type "t fishchair hello i got this link from Abandonia"
and i will help you understand how to talk in the channels and stuff like that. there is a help channel if you need it, thats channel 1 for members, and channel 4 for guessts. just type t 1 my question is (Blah)................ and they can help you.
[/b]
No offence, dude, but you ressurected a 1 year old thread.
You should be doing this right now:

DOH! :wallbash:
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546