View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:04 AM   #1
Ohne Mitleid
Brazen Pangolin

Default Lost City of Atlantis

I translated the intro screens for The Lost City of Atlantis. I saw a little bit about on the Donations page about the need for an English version of the game (German version already available on your site). I could not find one, not even a reference.

I did the best I could to translate the intro and turned that into screen shots which match the game, both the original German text in full length and the English translation. File size zipped is about 250kb and I know I would have downloaded it to check it out if it were available, probably in part because it would be a >blip< for download time.

So basically, some screen shots translated for the intro story screens. I would like to do more but I don't really have the time to play the whole game right now. Let me know what you think.

Oh yeah...a couple of days ago I submitted my answer to the quiz as "The Lost City of Atlantis". It seems the correct answer was "Lost City of Atlantis, The". Silly rabbit! Syntax for kids!
Ohne Mitleid is offline                         Send a private message to Ohne Mitleid