View Single Post
Old 23-06-2006, 06:47 PM   #199
Pagan Guru

Yesterday, i have post a message, now i have just finished the U8 for one more time.
The game the i have download yesterday have some...changes.

*The music is not the original music, they are remix files, but they are also good.

*In the mountain King's pass, the platforms does not move, this makes the game easyer.

*Avatar denides to jump some times, this also makes the game easyer becose if your action is incorect the Avatar stays still and you will not jump in to the watter.

*The entranse to the Moriens (Zealans) has 2 bugs, 1.The sighn inside stands to the air, 2. in the upper corner you will see glowing ligths, in this plase must exist an invisible chest, you must cast the "reveal" spell to see the chest, but reveal dosent do anything.

*The recall item works in the Daemons Crag, in the old version you have to go out to the catacombs, the recal item does not worked nowere in Daemons Crag.

*The pyramid black rock fragment, does not charge easy, you must droop it to the ground and then double click in to the Avatar, then you must to move it to unstuck it before you finish the game.