Thread: List of Bugs
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 02:47 PM   #489
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacek Dobrzyniecki View Post
I've got a question. Sorry, but today, I snapped. Were there ANY bugs fixed ever since the infamous redesign?
A few, back in the beginning.

Quote:
Graphics design is a subjective thing, but no one can deny that the site is filled to the brim with glitches. The forums don't work properly. The tags don't work properly. Links under the menu don't work properly. Translations don't work, and those which were uploaded earlier are now mutilated. This is unacceptable.
An opinion we all share. All the more frustrating for the fact we can't do anything to fix it.

Quote:
My point is: WHEN is anything to be done about it? Look, the site is usable, but you have to watch out not to step into a glitch at all times.
Probably when Kosta reminds them that contractual obligations work both ways.

Quote:
Either the Studentis people are really inept at coding, or... or... well, what is a different explanation?
That they're not doing jack ****. Or that there's nobody to do anything in the first place.
In the early second quarter of this year, Studentis laid off a number of employees, including some who from the Abandonia's webteam. I have no idea if they replaced them with anyone or not.
Around that time, the bugfixes stopped.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman