View Single Post
Old 21-05-2012, 08:46 AM   #21
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
It's not because we don't reply we don't like to read about your adventures.
I know, I always check the viewer-counter. It is just to hold on Abanodnia's policy. The posts grew really large I confess.

Some monir detail on the paladin:
I did carry through a lot of equipment, but I thought, hey, it's not necessary, and maybe it gives more fun, and definitly more respect, so I threw away them unused. Although just in case I kept (in stash) the Gauntlets of Weapon Expertise, and a Ring of Fire Protection. I'm hesitatnt about the Cloak of Balduran though...

Items bought:
- after Irenicus' Dungeon I barely had enough gold to buy the Glasses of Identification (and a Gem Bag).
- Then I scratched everything to get 2K gold to make fun of the Kobold (bought Staff or Guril Berries), then after Lilarcord I could afford Azuredge.

Other:
My prophiciencies will be: two handed sword, two handed weapons, axe, flail, two weapon style. The rest is disposeable.

Last edited by twillight; 21-05-2012 at 10:11 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight