Thread: Syndicate
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2017, 01:33 AM   #239
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

One of the things I enjoyed playing Syndicate was the ability to persuade Civilians, Guards, Police Officers and even Enemy Agents. Of course after using cheat codes. Without cheat codes, it is difficult to persuade Enemy Agents and the Scanner to make the Map more accurate and wider in scope. Bacause you Agents must be faster, stronger and more powerful (more powerful armor).

• I enjoyed performing several Missions in which I eliminated the Enemy Agents simply by persuading them! I realized that Enemy Agents will ALWAYS try to eliminate Agent #1 first, then Agent #2 and so on. I positioned Agent #1 under a building and all the Enemy Agents stand on top of the building (up the ramp) and stand still. Then I persuaded the Civilians using other Agents and then the Enemy Agents. Depending on the Mission, I used different tactics according to the geography of the place. On almost all Missions, I successfully persuaded the Enemy Agents except in the Atlantic Mission, for the Enemy Agents literally shoot everywhere and have no Civilian to be persuaded.

• On one of the Missions I do not remember where, a simple action is enough to complete the Mission without facing the Enemy Agents. The city has a railway line, is on an elevation (viaduct) while the Mission Target is in a Tunnel. As the Target is well on the side of your Agents, just use Gauss Gun in the Tunnel to eliminate the Target.

• A curiosity is that when I used Game Wizard (Mega Trainer and Editor), I captured Enemy Agents that were of both genders. When you use the cheat codes, all captured Enemy Agents and your Agents are only female.