View Single Post
Old 30-01-2006, 02:31 AM   #36
Tuber

k:

Hi, just wanted to weigh in and say this game is way awesome. Unlike the reviewer, I really liked all the characters. Specifically the way you could actually carry out detailed conversations with them by typing 'ask about whatever.' Not like modern games where you get a list of every possible thing you can talk about, so you actually had to think of what you wanted to know about yourself.

Someone earlier made a post about this ghost.. I remember seeing it in the graveyard at the beginning of act one. Like you had to go to the graveyard first thing in the game to see it, and even then it wouldnt always appear. I never did figure out what the story with that was.

It really is a shame that vivendi is just sitting on this one. Heck, it's a shame when anyone sits on anything. I had the game when I was like 10 as a few others here did. Silly me I sold the game online like 15 years ago. Regardless, if you can find a way to get your hands on it, this is a goodee. Makes 5 days a stranger look like solitaire. ^^