View Single Post
Old 26-09-2006, 02:02 PM   #5
RemX

I'll try to be more precise..i got 3 downloaded games..Gemfire,Uncharted waters 2 and Hexx
I also got those 2 ''progams'' DosBox and i downloaded D-Fend for it..(dont really know where it went though) but i was able to import a file in it..but still cant run it...i also got VDMS and it does pretty much the same thing as i'll say below with the files

I extracted all the files from Gemfire..and thats when i gets complicated i tried opening KOEI.COM all it does : a full black screen comes up then a smaller one then back to normal..nothing else then with the MAIN.EXE file well its not better..full black screen comes upand written on top : File not opened : moushou.dat, thats the name of a file i have extracted along with all the other one

I read a lot of questions and answer here in the forum before writting ..and maybe it would be that i have to configure the settings and the sound i hope not cuz i suck at this and dont really know how

Hope you'll be able to help more or if you want me to be more precise on specific point please tell

Thanks
RemX is offline                         Send a private message to RemX