View Single Post
Old 26-09-2014, 06:56 PM   #6
agenthunk
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
Just try all the values and compare the results. But I don't guarantee that any will be satisfactory for you.

If the codec installation fails, try right-clicking and choosing "run as administrator"

But as I said, if you're able to capture video (no matter how slow), it should mean that the codec is installed successfully.

I have seen it work anywhere from 22 mins to 1:37 mins.with the caucusus campaign,but when i do turn 30 to turn 15 in 3:45 mins it comes out 2.00gb instead.
I have also seen it record if i stop in any of the 7 earlier campaigns poland to middle east.however,I am not sure if frameskipping affects the ability to record or not.I have played a few campaigns with frameskipping at 2 and got succesful recordings,lately not much success.I dont know what the prefered seetings would be with my pc hardware.It could help if someone had the same specs if not similar to try a different appraoch with recordings.I am hoping other dos gamers might have a hp laptop with the e1-2100 apu and found settings that work with this game specifically and this machine.I look forward in any help from other fellow abandonia members.

Last edited by agenthunk; 27-09-2014 at 12:43 AM.
agenthunk is offline                         Send a private message to agenthunk