View Single Post
Old 27-04-2005, 08:21 PM   #12
Black Mage

MrBackAlleySka - maybe its because of the sound driver you chose, for example, when i choose Roland it freezed inside the game, and had several crashes, so unfortunatlly, i had to use soundblaster and enjoy the great music in SB quallity.

about the pdf, i have already uploaded one, and its probably the same, so if you didnt upload yet. dont bother, i can speak for the site so its from myself, thanx for trying to help with the manual anyway

Some Tips: When you will be able to cast day of protection and day of sorcery, do so,
Its the most important spells in the game

If you want to change your party dont hesitate to pick any class and race you want, all is good! for example, i didnt have a Sorcerer in my party, my archer played a sorcerer,
and what an amzing party i had!, but dont take it to far, you need a spell caster for sorcerer spell, and its highly recomended to have a cleric, or at least a druid. (Im not sure if a druid has Divine intervetion, that is a life saver spell and it is wery important, espetially if you want to finish WOX).

Black Mage is offline                         Send a private message to Black Mage