View Single Post
Old 20-04-2005, 04:05 PM   #4
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by TheSmyth@Apr 21 2005, 01:32 AM
Maybe the decision whether or not to live or die wouldn't impact on the world, but if you did live the choice of your actions probably could.

E.g.**
1) You decide to live, and want to be a scientist... "You discover cold fusion". Big impact on the world... True, somebody would've discovered it one day anyway, but it wasn't them, it was you, and you dd it now, instead of in another 300 years.

2) You decide to live and end up being a soldier.... You're accidentally shoot someone while "peacekeeping"... world war 3 starts. You're name might not go down in the history books, but you'll still have had an impact.
See thats the thing, with the first it would still be discovered, no matter what you do you couldn't change the fact that it will be discovered, that is the point I'm trying to make.

The second thing, peace never works, I believe World War 3 will come one day. Whether by me or someone else, it doesn't matter who.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow