Thread: Blade Runner
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2005, 03:41 PM   #15
Stroggy
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Apr 20 2005, 02:54 PM
Guess what? I just wrote e-mail to Westwood, asking tech support for Blade Runner. I got no response. Than i got in some westwood related forum, and heard that i wont get any answer becouse, Blade Runner is abandoned.
Ehm... Westwood doesn't exist anymore :blink:

I have Blade Runner here. Its a pretty nfity game, but I've only managed to finish it once or twice. I always found it to be a pretty difficult game. I believe it has about 7 different endings depending on your character (you can set the main character's personality) and the actions in the game.
At one point early on in the game, for example, you can: Run after a fleeing replicant and:
- shoot him (or it) on the spot
- Corner him and engage in conversation after which you either let him go or you kill him
- Let him flee

These 4 different actions can change the way characters think of you.

As I said, pretty nifty game with a lot of different situations/scenes/dialogue-options to unlock (I've seen screenshots of places and situations inside the game that I haven't seen... and i've finished it twice)

However even if it was abandonware, its still too big, it has a lot of animations spread over quite a few CDs