View Single Post
Old 27-03-2005, 12:24 AM   #516
Juan Rayo

All is quiet in the American front... UNTIL...

man this game has a way of kicking the difficulty up in a second. My latest campaign is going pretty well, I have a well organized weapons/corpses traffiking ring that keeps my bases well equiped, my people ALL have personal armour and the great Laser Rifles, and I usually keep a rocket tank in every Sky Rangers to "flush out" the aliens. In the latest terror attacks I lost no soldiers. Why, I have even captured a leader allready! (with a Stunrod, too. Floater drooped like a ton of bricks, heh).

And SUDDENLY, China surrenders to the Alien menace, and 4 VERY LARGE crafts come out of nowhere and ALL LAND in USA! My 3 bases are scrambling their Sky Rangers to the sites as I write this (leaving Europe and Asia unprotected), while my suddenly diminished air force (lost 2 interceptors, bravely trying to oppose the monster's ships) patrol overhead, I can only imagine the pilots frustration, knowing that there is a full scale invasion going on and their interceptors can't to a damn thing about it.

So this is time to ask for some strategic help. I am only starting to build the, uh, thingy that lets me know what the alien missions are, so I am in the dark. All i know is 4 very large (battleships?) crafts have landed in my biggest contributor backyard! there is no way I can hit all of them, having only 3 Sky Rangers. I saved just before it happened, too, seeing as it was all pretty quiet.. Could they ALL or more than one be infiltrators? if so, I am very much screwed I think. What to do, what to do....