View Single Post
Old 24-03-2005, 11:30 PM   #3
DeathDude
Caught Somewhere In Time

Ooh finally a ranting topic, I've been waiting for this let's see.

I don't get the popularity of Halo, come on it's been done before, just because it's got a story and such, makes it the best FPS shooter ever and the multiplayer, please, I'll take Goldeneye any day of the week or any other fun FPS that I can think of that's not hyped up by x-box fanboys.

Same thing with Gran Turismo, the game gets tons of credit, yes it can be realistic, but honestly if I'm going 150 km an hour I don't want to hit a car and nothing happens to it, that's realism?! Please.

Finally curse you Lucasarts for ignoring your past and focusing on Star Wars games, I'm still peeved with you for Sam and Max 2, Full Throttle 2, the fact that you want to move forward and try to focus on Star Wars is sickening, yes some games are fine, but not every freakin game of yours, a lot of your success was from your earlier adventure games, why are you ignoring this, you think the adventure genre is dead, but we will see in the future.

Okay I'm done.

For now...... LOL

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/ Upcoming Concerts will be attending 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden!!, 7/27/08: Judas Priest
DeathDude is offline                         Send a private message to DeathDude