View Single Post
Old 17-02-2005, 06:49 PM   #17
The_EgAt
Abandonia nerd

A) Introduction - How you found Abandonia
.....1) How long have you been a part of it.

Well, I have been visiting the main site since October 2003, found it through Echoring (RIP?), but I only registered on the forum (after c.a. 1 1/2 month of "lurking") in August 2004. I was instantly in love.
There was even a time (Dec 2003) when I had downloaded all the games on the site. (They were just about 80-90), then there was a time again (around Sept. 2004) when I had, again, downloaded all the games on the site, then they were c.a. 200. I thought about doing it again, but I don't have enough patience to download 200+ games :D

B) Where you live in the world
.....1) Where you grew up.

I grew up in a town called Hafnarfjör?ur, it's in Iceland, and close to the capital, Reykjavík.

.....2) Where you live now.

Still living in Hafnarfjör?ur, but I moved to Reykjavík in 1998, and back to Hafnarfjör?ur in 1999, and then to my current place in Hafnarfjör?ur in 2000.

.....3) Someplace you want to live, if not where your at now. Why?

I would love to live in a small town on the northern part of Iceland, called Húsavík, my father's family comes from there and I love it there.
Although I like it just fine where I am now, so...

C) College
.....1) Are you going? Do you plan to? Why or why not?

Puffin, is Flensborg a college? If yes, then I am, if not, then probably not.

D) Favorite passtimes
.....1) Favorite vacation spot

That would be Húsavík, or Reykjadalur (a valley close to Húsavík), I used to go on holiday there every summer, but I stopped in 1998.

.....2) Favorite spot in town.

Er.... my house?

.....3) Favorite Game

Er... notepad2? ....no it's Wolfenstein 3D.

.....4) Favorite Food

Pizza!!!

.....5) Best way for you to relax

Sitting at home, in front of the computer, nothing running but Notepad2, Mozilla Firefox and MySQL Control Center, with candy, and Coca Cole, writing PHP :D

E) Closing Paragraph
.....1) Anything you might want to add

er.... 3y3 4m s0 l337 ?

As for pictures, these are the only ones I have in the computer (The can already be seen in the "Post your picture" thread):

The paper I am holding in the last pictures is to fix the lighting on the camera.

I just remembered, I do have two more pictures:

That's me:
The_EgAt is offline                         Send a private message to The_EgAt