Thread: Suggestion
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2005, 01:45 AM   #8
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Titan+Jan 29 2005, 04:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Titan @ Jan 29 2005, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Iron_Scarecrow@Jan 29 2005, 01:40 PM
Right it all makes sense now. Cause when Unknown says " I'm the new greater of new people" or something along those lines. It sounds as if the Admins refused you to do and told Unknown to do it.
yeah... And Kosta was kidnapped by a UFO that Britney Spears piloted while flying past Mars in his Outerspace jet. [/b][/quote]
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Actually it was Christina Aguiera! LOL LOL

Seriously, I wrote that line for about 30 minutes! :ranting:
As Wael stopped to write his welcome post, I decided to continoue (he allowed it), because I found it very handy for newbbies!
Guess you are a newbbie, and want to help, but just can't find correct thread! So I summed it all up in one post, and puff....there you go - all that newbbie needs! LOL

PS maybe I will change my post from time to time, but now I'm too tired to do that!

PPS if I'm right, :Tom: this smiley has changed (pixel art?)!
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero