View Single Post
Old 14-01-2005, 01:36 AM   #204
cheesegrater
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Son_Of_The_Nephilim+Jan 13 2005, 10:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Son_Of_The_Nephilim @ Jan 13 2005, 10:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cheesegrater@Jan 12 2005, 05:35 AM
Ministry is industrial? I thought they were just cheesy metal.
cheesy metal??? oh my god!! :blink: try listen to some of their albums..

anyway, music is so vaaaast and good music is everywhere..here goes : post rock,stoner rock, 70s prog, gothic, soundtracks, industrial,some kinds of metal, electro, folk/neo-folk, trance, dark wave, punk, hardcore, ambient etc...

i could just name some 60-70 "favourite bands" right now..but currently I am listening to the new Cure album and the Audioslave cd [/b][/quote]
I did. I listened to Psalm 69 and The Land of Rape and Honey. Land of Rape and Honey was garbage. Psalm 69 was not bad, but I don't know what exactly makes it industrial music - to me it's metal.

The king of cheese is definately Velvet Acid Christ with 3 minutes of Star Trek samples in every song.